Wednesday 13 February 2013

:,(

Assalamualaikum....

just now..all I WANNA do is CRY.....my long waited exam result are finally out.....Allahmdulillah no repeat paper but I've got too many 'C'emerlang .......huhuhuhuhuhuhuuhuhuhuhuhu.....I've heard somewhere that all our action affect our live....I agreed...since I felt that my behavior change a lot.....and I really hate myself now...I want to change my old self ...... what should I do..... I thought change is easy but in reality are way too difficult and I think I can't do it myself....one more thing right now I can't face my father.....if he know my result I'm pretty sure he will at least scold me very badly or ignore me for couple of day?!!?.....Argh!!!!!!I feel shame.....how I want to face my friends?????Urgh!!!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment